Sunday, June 5, 2011

Die For Me Winners!

I recently held my first ever contest. I should have announced the winners awhile ago but with Book Expo, visiting family and such I got distracted.

The winners -

The book and signed bookmarks winner is - The Bookish Brunette. You can see her blog here.

The other 4 winners of a set of signed bookmarks are-

Michelle - see her blog here

Nicole S - see her blog here

Lisa @ Fic Talk

Valia - see her blog here

I have emailed all the winners and they have 48 hours to send me a mailing address or I will select another winner.

Thank you to everyone that entered. The response was fantastic. I just want to thank everyone for following my little blog, and hope that you stick around!

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY!!!!

    I am SOOO excited! Thanks chick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    I'm excited about my win..thanku!!!

    I've been reading Vincent's interview ( Die For Me) nicely said:D

    Michelle A.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...