Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

I am sadly unprepared. I have some non-perishable food items, and water, but if zombies did hit I would be in trouble.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

My favourite post would be the interview I did with Aimee Carter. I interviewed her character Henry. It is my favourite because it was so much fun to do. Aimee was so sweet as well. You can view it here.

2 comments:

  1. Interviews are always fun. There's always something to learn or enjoy from another's viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also sadly unprepared. (I wonder: How DO you prepare for Zombies?)

    I'm stopping by via the Hop. I always follow back.

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I am having a wonderful giveaway this month at my blog, Readerbuzz I'm giving away a lovely hardback copy of Anna and the French Kiss! Hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...