Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

I am going to go with a 2 part answer. If I was in the mood to play it safe I would pick Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss. Not only does she get to go to school in Paris for awhile, but she ends up with the adorable Etienne St Clair. It's also a big bonus that she's not in danger of being killed all the time.

If I was feeling a little more daring I would select Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Sure, she has some major issues, her life isn't perfect (but who has a perfect life) but she's just awesome. OH, and that I would mean getting to be around the delicious Noah Shaw.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

Q- Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?

Aimee Carter. She's so much fun on Twitter, and she seems really sweet. Plus, I could gush about the hotness of Henry with her in person.

Happy weekend and Happy reading!

9 comments:

  1. Never heard of the author and I'm finding out I haven't heard of a lot of authors!!
    Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Aimee Carter either...googling now!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Stopping by via the Hop. Haven't had a chance to read any of Aimee's work yet, but I've heard awesome things about her work! New follower :) My post this week is here.

    Don't miss loads of fun!

    ~Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! I would love to follow you but your GFC isn't coming up. I'll check back later! I would also love to meet Amiee Carter! She seems like a really nice person!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it! I've GOT to read Anna and the French Kiss, and SOON! :) I have heard so many good things. :) Great answers! Glad you liked Mara too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read Anna and the French Kiss yet, I love books that are set in Paris. I am going to have to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'm totally with you on Anna. I really want Etienne.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping through. I've never heard of Aimee Carter before, but then again there are a ton of authors I've never heard of before.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...