Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith

Here is the Goodreads synopsis -

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.

This sounds like a really cute, fun read. I am a sucker for love/romance books and this one sounds like I am going to really like it. The cover is really cute.

Expected release date - Jan 2,2012.

5 comments:

  1. YES. THIS ONE. I seriously can't wait to read this book. The cover and summary are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks so cute! I love the cover and the title! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book around a lot lately, and it sounds really good! Awesome pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!! i'm a new follower from the book blogger directory! love the blog! hope you will stop by and follow me! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...