Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - The Vampire Stalker


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen.

Here is the Goodreads synopsis -

What if the characters in a vampire novel left their world--and came into yours?

Amy is in love with someone who doesn't exist: Alexander Banks, the dashing hero in a popular series of vampire novels. Then one night, Amy meets a boy who bears an eerie resemblance to Alexander. In fact, he IS Alexander, who has escaped from the pages of the book and is in hot pursuit of a wicked vampire named Vigo. Together, Amy and Alexander set out to track Vigo and learn how and why Alexander crossed over. But when she and Alexander begin to fall for each other, Amy wonders if she even wants him to ever return to the realm of fiction.

This sounds like a unique premise. I am really excited to get my hands on it. The cover is eye catching too.

Expect release date - June 1st 2011.

6 comments:

  1. This does sound great! All About Urban Fantasy did an early review and author interview yesterday (?) or so which made me want to grab it immediately. Thanks for spotlighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing. Blogger won't let me comment as me...this is Jennifer from Serendipity's Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I almost picked this! I really can't wait to read this book! I've got to see if I can find a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds look it could be really cute! I love the cover. Nice WOW choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on this one too. Looks awesome.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great choice.

    I am a new follower :)

    My WoW for this week, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...