Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Hops!



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: If you could have characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?

Hmmm....Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast and the vampires from Twilight. I would get a chuckle out of Buffy telling off some of the Cullens. I would love to see what Buffy thinks of the Cullens and what some of the Cullen ladies think of Angel and/or Spike.


Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted Crazy for Books. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

Q- “What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?”

Hmmm...I am not really sure. I don't really scare easily and find real life stories much more terrifying. I think the author that has scared me most is Stephen King and mostly because I read him when I was much younger. Pet Cemetery was one of the few books I recall upsetting me when I was younger.

Happy weekend and Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Great answer! I love Buffy!

    New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've seen this answer and I think it's absolutely hilarious! I love it :) Great choice!

    old follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

    Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    http://www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That's a great answer chick! Buffy and Twilight.. That's something I'd like to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Pet Semetary, but the movie freaked.me.out! I'm hard to scare with books, though I'm going to give Ring a try--I've heard it's really scary, so I'll have to be the judge!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...