Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Hops!



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.

So I am getting over a cold, and happen to have a huge cold sore so you're going to have to settle for an picture I've already taken. Trust me, nobody wants to see me right now. Sadly, there is no book in it with me.



Happy weekend and Happy reading!

13 comments:

  1. Just getting over a cold myself, hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee feel better. Its no fun being sick =(

    New Follower
    My Follow Friday

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower!

    Aww, I hope you feel better soon!

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get better soon! I just finished reading Glow (I see it on your sidebar). Very good book!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you feel better soon. And enjoy your book! Whatever your current read is =)

    Take care!

    XOXO, april

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon!

    Have a great weekend!


    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better. New follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Hope you feel better! I like your haircut. Looks cute.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate being sick! Glad you're starting to feel better though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...