Friday, December 9, 2011

My Obsessions for the week!

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

So this week my obsessions are:

BOOKS

Extra inclusions in Clockwork Prince

So if you purchsed Clockwork Prince this week you may have gotten some extra goodies included with your copy.

My version came with a letter Will wrote to his family and an inscription he wrote in a copy of 'A Tale of Two Cities' for Tessa. Both are amazing, and after reading the book mean so much more.

The inscription actually made me cry, because of the emotional impact after reading the book.

Sigh...I want this to end happily for all the characters but I have a feeling that is not going to happen.

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa cover



Amazing right? It's dark and gothic. I have a feeling this series is going to be even more awesome than the Iron Fey series. Now if only May could hurry and get here.

TV

Once Upon A Time



I am a little late to the party with this show, but I am now HOOKED. I am not sure if it's the fairytale aspect, the over-all cuteness of the show, or just Charming himself, but I can't get enough.

OTHER

Christmas Shopping

I am more obsessed with the fact that I am almost done. Phew!

What are you obsessed with this week?

3 comments:

  1. I so want to read Clockwork Prince! I'm waiting to see if my secret santa gets it for me, or else I'm buying it! It'll be a great Christmas read. :) And I'm loving Once Upon a Time! My husband doesn't get it, but he's not a reader ... personally, I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dark and creepy feel of The Immortal Rules cover. SO excited to read it!

    Hehe Charming is most certainly a contributing factor to the awesomeness of this show <3 OMG this weeks episode is going to be AMAZING! And apparently the last until 2012, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I can't remember if I've gotten to the part you're talking about with Will's inscription or not! Now I'm dying to know what it says. :) I'm loving the book so far. :)

    I can't wait for Julie Kagawa's new series! The cover looks amazing!

    I have GOT to start watching Once Upon a Time! It sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...