Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox!



This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.

I had an amazing book week this week.

First I have a Netgalley book to show


Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (goodreads)

I LOVED The Goddess Test and am so excited to start this one. Thank you Harlequin Teen and Netgalley.

In the mail I received quite a few goodies this week.


Mercy by Rebecca Lim (goodreads)
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (goodreads)
Who is Mara Dyer t-shirt
Gilt Door Hangers

Huge thank you to Harper Collins Canada, Penguin Canada, Katherine Longshore and Michelle Hodkin for the lovely goodies.

I had won the Mara Dyer t-shirt in contest held during a chat Michelle did and was thrilled to get it. Can not wait to wear it at BEA!

Happy reading everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I was about to request Goddess Interrupted on NG too but I think it's book 2? and I hadn't read the first one yet.. :(

    SWEET swag! :D

    Michele | IMM | 2-Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele,

      Yup, Goddess Interrupted is book 2 in the series. You should check it out if you haven't read it.

      Delete
  2. Great set! I got Goddess Interrupted too. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Goddess too, I'm going to have to read it soon! I loved the 1st one and I can't wait for this one.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful books! I really want to read BORN WICKED (*needtopreordernow*) and can't wait to start my eGalley of Goddess Interrupted. :) I hope you'll enjoy all of them and have a fantastic week!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Goddess Interrupted and Born Wicked, I really enjoyed the latter. Haven't read GI yet, but soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Mailbox! Can't wait to read Born Wicked. It sounds amazing!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got Born Wicked!! I'm soo jealous! I got Goddess Interrupted as well though I haven't read The Goddess Test yet haha :) Happy reading!

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS. Goddess Interrupted!! Born Wicked! WANT! Oooh and the swag looks awesome too :D I really enjoy the Mercy series (Muse is the best!), I hope you will too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard some great things about the Goddess test series. And yay Born Wicked, I read that and it is amazing! Hope you love it :) Great reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just pulled out my born wicked last night. i need to read it soon. looks like you got a lot of fun stuff this week. enjoy!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...