Saturday, June 2, 2012

Book Expo Here I Come! Weekly Obsessions!

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:


Starting off my weekly obsessions with my Book Expo America info and letting you all know what will be happening on the blog during the week while I am gone.

Not only do I have BEA itself to look forward to but there are other events and signings going on in the city at the same time. Teen Author Carnival is one I am planning on going to, and possibly a signing Monday night.

I am leaving Sunday night and will be gone most of the week. I have reviews and such scheduled while I am away.

Next week on the blog looks like this:

Monday June 4 - review of From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
Tuesday June 5 - review of Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Wednesday June 6 - Waiting on Wednesday post
Thursday June 7 - review of Timepiece by Myra McEntire

Hopefully they all post as scheduled.

Now moving on to the weekly obsessions

BOOKS

Title for Masque of the Red Death sequel

Novel Novice revealed the title for the Masque of the Red Death sequel! I am super excited by this and the title is perfect

Dance of the Red Death

DYING! I want this book. Immediately would be awesome. I am hoping for dancing, and lots of kissing. Especially if it involves Will.

cover for Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger


This cover is in the running for prettiest cover of 2012. It's romantic and soft, and I love it. Based on the Goodreads synopsis it seems like a perfect fit. 

OTHER

Teen Author Carnival panels


All the panels sound AMAZING! I have selected the two I am going to attend.

My first panel is going to be - "Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?" and my second panel is all about the boys with "Where have you been all my life? (Let's talk boys)" If you are curious about the other panels (or what fantastic authors are on the panels I am attending) visit the Teen Author Carnival Tumblr.

Have a great week everyone. I can not wait to see what I missed while away.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Let the Sky Fall as well. :)

    I hope you have a great time at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT to see your post recaps when you come home!! I hope you have an AMAZING time there, Kathy! Looking forward to the posts you have scheduled in your abscence :)

    Ooooh I love the title for Dance of the Red Death! Hehehe dancing and lots of Will kissing? Mmm, I like the way your brain works. I ADORE the cover for Let the Sky Fall. It immediately draws my attention and the story itself sounds fantastic.

    Safe travels and have a FANFREAKINGTASTIC TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...