Thursday, June 28, 2012

Friday Hops


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

Can I have two? If so Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Will from Masque of the Red Death.



TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

Friday, June 29th - Best I've Read So Far: We're half way through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top 3 books are the best you've read so far this year?

This was REALLY hard. I've read some amazing books this year so far.

1. Masque Of The Red Death by Bethany Griffin
2. Gilt by Katherine Longshore
3. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

I could list so many more. Seriously...so hard.

Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe that I did not think of Will from Masque! I absolutely loved him and Elliot! Great answer.

    New follower via GFC!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would be Shatter Me, Born Wicked, and Anna and the French Kiss in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah Shaw is a wonderful choice! And I cannot wait for Tiger Lily to come out! I want to read it so badly! :D

    Old Follower.

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of either but they sound good.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaand I haven't read any of those books. This weeks TGIF is just making my 'to get' list even longer than it already is lol

    :)

    My TGIF and FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know your choices, which means I need to check them out! I'm a new GFC follower.

    Here's my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound like good choices!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you already read Tiger Lily? I'm so jealous! I discovered the book wednesday and I'm dying to read it since! Great answers! New GFC follower.


    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of the first and last being really good, not come across Gilt before. I've got Masque of the Red Death on a waiting list...waiting to be bought once I've blitzed my way through the pile of books I've already got to read! If only there were more hours in the day :)
    <a href="http://krweinert.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/tgif-001.html>My TGIF</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower through GFC and Networked Blogs! Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...