Friday, November 23, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

I can't believe I have not read this earlier. It is dark, twisty, and f#@cked up in the best ways. This novel is most likely making it on my "Top Reads of 2012" list that is coming in December. If you haven't read it - DO SO! Just be sure to not spoiler yourself ANYTHING. It's a book that you need to experience as things unfold.

OTHER

DisneyWorld

On December 8th I will be leaving to head to Florida for a week holiday with my family. We are introducing my little nieces to the magical world of Disney. I am so excited for them to meet Cinderella especially. It's going to be a wonderful experience!

Christmas Holidays

As the end of the November comes near I start to get really excited about Christmas. I am WAY behind in shopping this year (blame Disney) and I am looking forward to getting some gifts out of the way soon. I love spending the holidays with my family and it really is one of my favourite times of the year.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...