Monday, December 10, 2012

Best of 2012 - Top 5 Swoon Worthy Guys


As the end of the year comes near I thought it might be fun to do some Best of 2012 lists. These won't be every day, and so far I only have two planed.

This list is all about the guys. I am going to list my top 5 most swoon worthy guys of 2012.

1 Noah from The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Noah made my list last year, and is on it again this year. His British accent, disheveled appearance, and how much he loves Mara all make him a strong contender for most swoon worthy book guy of 2012.

2 Will from Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

Tattoos can be sexy, and Will makes them work. His heart of gold, and rugged appearance, and tousled hair make him pretty swoon worthy.

3 Ash from Black City by Elizabeth Richards

Sensual, and seductive describes Ash perfectly. A little bit bad, but caring underneath make him a perfect addition to this list.

4 Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

While I think the other new character, Carswell Thorne, will win over a majority of people and be on a lot of 2013 lists, Wolf won my heart. He's a conflicted character and those are always the most appealing.

5 Willem from Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Since this book isn't out, and I don't want to spoil anything I am going to keep this brief. He is going to be on a lot of these lists next year after this book is released! Trust me. He's very swoon worthy.

So there are my top 5 most swoon worthy guys for this year. Who would make your list? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Marissa Meyer delivers ANOTHER HOT BOY? Why hello, Wolf!

    And Noah. Effing. Shaw.
    Uh. YES.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...