Sunday, January 20, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

A small but epic mailbox this week. Only one book but one I am very happy to get my hands on.


The Archived by Victoria Schwab (goodreads)

I will be reading this immediately to review it. I can't wait as I've been hearing amazing things about it.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I want to read The Archived, it looks so amazing! Enjoy it! :D

    Here is my book haul post: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! I hope you enjoy it and can't wait to read your review. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh you got The Archived!! Reading immediately? I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS. Will have to do some stalking on Goodreads so I can follow your progress :D Cannot wait to read your review. Hope you enjoy it, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good! I've seen fuss on twitter about it, but don't think I've read any reviews for it.

    Here's my Letterbox Love post for this week: The Book Bundle.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...