Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

The Retribution of Mara Dyer cover


Stunning isn't even the word. I LOVE this cover. I want to hang this cover on my wall. It's perfect in so many ways. This series has the best covers, and I love that they kept the same scheme (and some photography) for all of them. I am going to be dying to get my hands on this when it's released.

TV

The Following

This new Kevin Williamson show starring Kevin Bacon premieres this Monday night. I can't wait to watch it. If the viral advertising campaign is anything to go by, this show is going to be stellar.

Once Upon A Time...OK, Killian Jones

Yes, he is a villain  He also happens to be complex, so utterly devastatingly heartbroken, suicidal, and totally hot. I obviously don't want him to hook up (hehe) with Emma because he's pretty much a jerk most of the time, but I still ADORE him for the character he is. His love for Milah is crushing and heart wrenching. That last episode KILLED me. I am enjoying his self destructive spiral, and can't want to see what his character does next.

OTHER

My New Blog Look

The lovely Evie from Bookish designed my new blog look. It's pink, girly, flirty and fun. I think it suits me and the blog perfectly. I can not say enough about what an awesome job she did. If you need a blog redesign, be sure to contact her for availability and pricing.

Ottawa Blogger Mix and Mingle

I have been having a blast putting together this little get together and have already gotten some AMAZING surprises set up for the lovely bloggers who are attending. I can't wait until Feb!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

4 comments:

  1. I want to turn the Retribution cover into wallpaper and decorate my room with it. I want to take pictures and hang them all over those walls. I want to buy multiple copies just so I can stare at the cover at all times. IT'S SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these covers are great. I just wouldn't want to be the poor model stuck underwater! You're right though, this would look awesome on your wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Following looks epic, and I love Kevin Bacon.

    The cover rocks!! They're so emotionally packed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE NEW MARA DYER COVER! EEEEEEE! ♥

    The new design is lovely, Kathy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...