Saturday, February 16, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

A huge mailbox this week. I had the Ottawa Blogger Mix and Mingle as well as some amazing titles arrived in my mailbox.


Perks of Being A Wallflower DVD!!
Boundless by Cynthia Hand (Thanks Katie!) (goodreads)
Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards (goodreads)


Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (goodreads)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (goodreads)
Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight (goodreads)


Takedown by Allison Van Diepen (goodreads)
Poison by Bridget Zinn (goodreads)
The Loop by Shandy Lawson (goodreads)

Huge thank you to Elizabeth Richards for the ARC of Phoenix. I won it via her Facebook page during a contest she had! Super excited to read it.

A huge thank you to all the publishers and bloggers who made the Ottawa Blogger Mix and Mingle a huge success. Be sure to check out my recap if you haven't already.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you reminded me that I still need to watch The Perks movie! But I love the book and I'm a little nervous for the movie adaptation haha. And I'm SO EXCITED for Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, though it sounds like a hide-behind-a-pillow-and-keep-all-the-lights-on kind of book. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea is such an interesting title and has such a lovely cover - I'm looking forward to hearing more about that one.
    I met Elizabeth Richards this week at one of the Breathless Reads Tour stops, and I'm now convinced that I need to read Black City asap, so I'll have to look out for your review of Phoenix soon.

    You can see my book post here: The Book Bundle.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Perks movie this week too! Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds so good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books, Kathy! I can't wait to read Boundless. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...