Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Marissa Meyer Toronto Signing


In case yo missed the excitement - Marissa Meyer is coming to Toronto!! She'll be signing at the Yorkdale Indigo location on March 9 at 12 pm.

Raincoast Canada, a distributor for a group of USA publishing houses, is hosting a fun contest for bloggers to celebrate the event. One blogger will get a chance to interview Marissa, either in person or over the phone if unable to attend.


If I were selected, one of the questions I would ask Marissa is -

Fairytales are always being adapted, changed, and twisted. What do you think it is about them that continuously inspires people?

If you are in the area, be sure to stop by and meet Marissa (and get your copies of Cinder and Scarlet signed). It sounds like a fun bookish afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...