Saturday, May 11, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

No words can describe how happy I was to get the review book in this week's mailbox. There was squealing and much fangirling. 


Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Goodreads)
3:59 t-shirt from Gretchen McNeil

I am not going to be able to wait. Dance of the Red Death will be read immediately. I am planning on spending Sunday (today) reading it. Looking forward to seeing how this series ends. Huge thank you to Harper Collins!

Huge thank you to Gretchen McNeil for the t-shirt. I will be wearing it at Book Expo America and to the Teen Author Carnival to help promote 3:59. Super excited to read it.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...