Saturday, May 4, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

Cover of Unhinged by AG Howard



I am in love with this cover. I haven't read Splintered yet, but that will be changing this summer (once I am out from under my review pile). I want to get my hands on this immediately. Yes, for purely silly reasons that the cover is STUNNING. It screams dark fairytale, and that is one amazing looking Mad Hatter. I obviously haven't checked out the synopsis due to possible spoilers for Splintered, but it's available on Goodreads.

Cover of Univited by Sophie Jordan



The synopsis sounds amazing for this one, but the cover also caught my eye. Mainly because...there is DNA in her hair! The end strands look like DNA (helix models). Clever considering the synopsis. Dying to get my hands on this one when it's released in winter 2014.

TV

Friday Night Lights

I finished season one and have started season two. I have no idea why I never watched this series before now. It's amazing. If you haven't started it, DO SO IMMEDIATELY. One season in and I am pretty sure I am Riggins girl. #TexasForever

OTHER

Book Expo America

It is officially BEA month. I can not wait for May to fly by. Lots to do before heading to New York City. I will be posting a list of my personal 'MUST GET' list for galleys at BEA sometime in May so be in the look out for that.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...