Thursday, July 18, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

Well, if I could be anywhere in the entire world I would love to be reading at this hotel I visited in Paris. It had a lovely balcony that overlooked the Eiffel Tower. Sitting there in the morning with a tea and a book was seriously the best EVER.

If somewhere realistic, I love reading by the pool at my sister's house, or down by the Ottawa Canal on nice breezy days.

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. New bloglovin follower. The last blogger I visited said Paris was her dream vacation spot as well. I'd love to go to Paris and the view of the Eiffel Tower would be magnificent. Here's my FF post-hope you'll visit and follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris sounds amazing! I would love to go there!
    Check out my FF: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/07/follow-friday.html
    Old GFC follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Paris :) That's nice. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is my favorite answer so far. I mean could it get much better than a balcony with a view of the Eiffel Tower?!
    New bloglovin follower

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I’m following thru from Parajunkie’s follow friday.
    Following you on Bloglovin & Twitter!
    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    "Literary Quill Reviews"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris ...well you can't beat that :) Great choice

    New Follower, following via GFC & Bloglovin

    Kanettra@ Reader-Writer-Auth0r

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...