Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Josephine Angelini's new series

Thanks to Josephine's Twitter, we now know that a new series from her is in the works. Book one should be released in 2014! A series called Crucible that focuses on witches. Sounds amazing, and I can't wait for details and the official announcement.

MOVIE/TV

Masque of the Red Death TV show

Bethany Griffin's series has be optioned to be adapted for TV. I am guessing it's at the early stages. This means most likely that a pilot will be made, and if the network picks it up, we could have this amazing world coming to the small screen. I will be doing blog posts about anything that is released (such as casting news/updates/etc) . I am super excited, and am looking forward to seeing this adapted. I think the small screen works better for this novel, because they can unravel the characters, and plot slowly.

OTHER

TV blog

TV is my other major obsession. I watch a bunch of it. I have other blogger friends who love it as much as I do. Kelly (from KellyVision) and I were talking about creating a joint blog that will focus on our current favourite shows and other TV news. I am hoping to get 1 or 2 other bloggers who are interested to take part, and we can each review a show we love. I have a few other fun plans in store as well. Right now it's at the planning stages, but hopefully it'll be up and running in time for the Sept premieres.

Bone Season advocate promo

My review was given the Bone Season advocate treatment and made into a fancy image to promote this amazing novel. I freaked out, and immediately didn't feel worthy. It's awesome when things like this happen.



So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...