Sunday, November 17, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Mailbox of awesome this week! It was a packed on filled with awesome books!


The Rule of Three by Eric Walters (goodreads)
The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow (goodreads)
Half Bad by Sally Green (goodreads)
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L Armentrout (sampler) (goodreads)

I was thrilled to get Half Bad and Rule of Three from Penguin Canada. Huge thank you to them. I've been hearing insane buzz about Half Bad and can not wait to devour this one.

Harlequin Teen sent me my first package as part of the promotion of White Hot Kiss. First up is a teaser sampler of the e-novella Bitter Sweet Love. Trust me, I want to read the rest and immediately start on White Hot Kiss!  They also sent me a book I've been excited about The Secret Diamond Sisters. It's set in Las Vegas. I read that and was immediately sold. Huge thank you to Harlequin Teen.


Killer Instinct by S.E. Green (goodreads)
Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler (goodreads)

Simon and Schuster (and Edelweiss) approve me for two titles. Killer Instinct which has been compared to Dexter (HECK YES!) and Afterparty which sounds awesome and has an amazing cover. Huge thank you to Simon and Schuster


No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige (goodreads)

Lastly I purchased the e-novella that is kicking of the hugely buzzed Wizard of Oz re-imaging by Danielle Paige. After devouring this, I am DYING to get my hands on Dorothy Must Die. Expect my review of this as part of my 2014 Most Anticipated Event. 

Hope you had a fantastic book haul this week too!

Happy Reading, and Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The Secret Diamond Sisters looks awesome. Michele Madow is so nice in person. I hope you love all your books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well :) Here's mine: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/feeding-my-e-reader2-and-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Dorothy Must Die & After Party - they're on my TBR and sound awesome :D Hope you really like them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...