Sunday, January 26, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Some amazing things in my mailbox this week. A book by one of my favourite authors showed up, and I am dying to dive right into it!


The Blonde by Anna Godbersen (Goodreads)
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson (Goodreads)

I loved Jodi Lynn Anderson's Tigerlily and fell in love with her writing style. I can't wait to read The Vanishing Season. The other book also sounds good. It's a fictional story revolving around Marilyn Monroe as a SPY! Amazing right? A huge thank you to Harper Collins Canada and Weinstein Books for these.

I also go another book that was promptly borrowed by one of my fellow Ottawa Blogettes


To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (Goodreads)

A huge thank you to Simon and Schuster Canada for this one. The praise that my fellow Canadian bloggers are heaping on this one makes me want to read it immediately!

Let me know what you got in your mailbox this week!

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to read The Vanishing Season!! It sounds so good. As does The Blonde! I've been hearing good things about To All the Boys I've Loved Before but I'm not sure it's a me book. Looking forward to your thoughts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...