Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday... Since You've Been Gone


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
The Pre-Sloane Emily didn't go to parties, she barely talked to guys, she didn't do anything crazy. Enter Sloane, social tornado and the best kind of best friend—the one who yanks you out of your shell. But right before what should have been an epic summer, Sloane just... disappears. No note. No calls. No texts. No Sloane. There’s just a random to-do list. On it, thirteen Sloane-selected-definitely-bizarre-tasks that Emily would never try... unless they could lead back to her best friend. Apple Picking at Night? Ok, easy enough. Dance until Dawn? Sure. Why not? Kiss a Stranger? Wait... what?

Getting through Sloane’s list would mean a lot of firsts. But Emily has this whole unexpected summer ahead of her, and the help of Frank Porter (totally unexpected) to check things off. Who knows what she’ll find?

Go Skinny Dipping? Um….
This sounds incredibly cute. Provided Sloane comes back. It could also be part fun, part heart crushing. All I know is that cover makes me think of summer, and happy things. I love the idea of a to-do-list. I imagine I am going to like Emily quite a bit, and am really excited to see how she handles some of these 'dares'.

Expected release date - May 6, 2014

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this book yet, but it sounds really good. Also sounds like a book that might tear your heart out a little! Adding it to my list despite that though!

    Here's my WoW
    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...