Sunday, April 27, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I had some amazing books land in my mailbox this week. A huge thank you to Raincoast Books for both of them. I am excited to start reading them.


Empower by Jessica Shirvington (goodreads)
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (goodreads)

I am curious as to how Violet's story will wrap up in Empower. I've enjoyed the journey so far and am hoping she ends up with a somewhat happy ending.

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Plus One by Elizabeth Fama. I will be diving into this one as soon as possible.

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul :) I havent yet started that series from Jessica Shirvington but it is on my TBR list. Plus one was amazing, I read it recently so I hope you like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Empower the other day and it was absolutely amazing. I cannot tell how much I enjoy Jessica's writing and she did an amazing job with this last book. Everything I wanted and more! :)

    Andrea @ Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Plus One. I don't think I've read a bad review yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...