Sunday, June 8, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

My mailbox this week is pretty huge (thanks to BEA) but I am not going to repeat all my BEA books here. Instead, I am going to focus on the ones that arrived while I was away.


Idols by Margaret Stohl (goodreads)
Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore (goodreads)

Huge thank you to Hachette Canada for these two reads! Looking forward to starting them soon.

If you are curious as to what I snagged while at BEA they are included in my recap posts

Pre/Post and Outside BEA Fun
Book Con/Day One of BEA
Day Two and Three

What books made their way int your mailbox this week?

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. BEA was awesome. I included in them in my haul. Yet Dark Metropolis and Idols have such pretty covers.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Dark Metropolis sounds really interesting and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...