Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday .......... Tear You Apart


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
An edgy fairy tale retelling of "Snow White" set in the world of Kill Me Softly for fans of Once Upon a Time and Grimm.

Faced with a possible loophole to her "Snow White" curse, Viv goes underground, literally, to find the prince who's fated to rescue her. But is life safe in the Underworld worth the price of sacrficing the love that might kill her?
I loved Kill Me Softly. LOVED. After finishing I was ready to pretty much beg to have Viv's story told. Honestly, BEG. I am beyond excited to see what Sarah does with the Snow White myth, and how it all unravels. If you haven't picked up Kill Me Softly, it's out in paperback and a perfect way to prepare for this awesomeness that will be coming out early 2015!

Expected release date - January 27, 2015

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that cover is great! I haven't read Kill Me Softly, but it sounds like I need to get on that right away. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...