Friday, August 8, 2014

Dangerous Boys Teaser


You may have read Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (if you haven't you should totally fix that). Odds are you've at least some pretty amazing reactions to it. Abigail has followed it up with another twisty, mess with your mind read that is sure to be chilling.

Dangerous Boys is already getting some pretty quotable reactions


I pretty much agree with all of it. I've had the pleasure of reading Dangerous Boys and it's all of this and MORE.

Here is a little bit about the book


From the critically-acclaimed author of DANGEROUS GIRLS comes a new dark, twisted thriller…
"It all comes down to this: Oliver, Ethan, and I."

Three teens venture into an abandoned lake house one night. Hours later, only two emerge from the burning wreckage. Chloe drags one Reznick brother to safety, unconscious and bleeding. The other is left to burn, dead in the fire. But which brother survives? And is his death a tragic accident? Desperate self-defense?

Or murder?

Chloe is the only one with the answers. As the fire rages, and police and parents demand the truth, she struggles to piece the story together - a story of jealousy, twisted passion and the darkness that lurks behind even the most beautiful faces.
I also have a deliciously chilling teaser to share with you! Other bloggers may also be revealing teasers in the next few days, and there are a few different ones so be on the look out.


After that I am sure you want to immediately read the rest of the novel, right? You can pre-order it as it is being released August 14th!

You can preorder in ebook format from either Amazon or iBooks. Each of them is linked to the purchase page.

The UK publisher is releasing a paperback and it can be ordered from Amazon UK, and Book Depository (for those outside the UK).

If you haven't read Dangerous Girls yet, I highly recommend doing so while you wait for the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...