Sunday, August 3, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I am beyond excited for all the books that made their way into my mailbox (and email inbox) this week. One however has me DYING to drop everything and start it IMMEDIATELY!

First up I received a physical copy of a book from Hachette Canada. A big thank you to them for Salt and Storm. I've been hearing nothing but amazing things about it.


Salt and Storm by Kendall Kulper (goodreads)

Next up are two e-galleys that I received for review. A big thank you to Egmont and Little Brown/Hachette for these as I am excited to read both of them.


Blood Of My Blood by Barry Lyga (goodreads)
Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross (goodreads)

I am excited to see how Jasper's story is going to end in Barry Lyga's series. After that insane second book it' won't be long before I start this one.

I am dying to start Tear You Apart immediately because I loved the first book in this 'series' (they are more companion novels) so much. Hoping to fit it in during my vacation week at the end of August.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you that Salt and Storm was excellent. I loved that book so much and hope you will as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...