Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK 

Jessica Khoury's Aladdin retelling

We don't have a title, or many other details other than what's in the blog post announcement from Jessica's site, but I WANT IT! It had me at female genie (and that she's in love with Aladdin). I already love this premise and cannot wait to read it. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a 2016 release since she already has a 2015 book coming out.

TV/MOVIE

If I Stay advance screening

As part of the BEA fun this year they were giving out The Fault In Our Stars posters and inside there were instructions about getting some advance passes to a screening of If I Stay. I just got my confirmation this week that I will be going to the one in Ottawa! I can't wait to see this movie.

OTHER

Anna and the French Kiss Mug

I stumbled upon this mug on Tumblr. I have no clue if you can buy this mug, or if someone creative just made one for themselves, but *wants*



It says English Accent, French Name, American School. Any Anna fan knows this is one of the ways Anna describes Etienne and I would like nothing more than to drink out of this mug while reading. If you happen to know if there is an Etsy shop, or something selling this please let me know in the comments.

Bookish Tote Bags

Becca from Pivot Book Reviews recently opened an Etsy store for her AMAZING tote bags. They are awesome, and if you are book nerd, you're going to want one to tote around your books.

Here is one she did for Anna and the French Kiss that is adorable.

Bag designed by Becca from Pivot Book Totes on Etsy
Check out her Etsy store for more, and to order your very own! I believe she does custom orders as well, so you can design your own.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Awww, these are so cute!! I love Anna and the French Kiss. :) I never went to an advanced screening in my life. Are there even any in the Bay Area? Everything's in Los Angelos in CA. :/ Great post! :D

    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...