Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ......... Girl Online


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.
A cute, fun cover and an adorable sounding synopsis made this one an must read for me. It sounds REALLY sweet, and I am hoping for a delightful romance.

Expected release date - November 24, 2014

1 comment:

  1. Aw yes! I have this on my TBR list too and I'm really excited to read it already. *sigh* because of the synopsis. And wohoops to another Youtuber who made a book! :)

    Here's my WoW this week!
    Amanda @ Fandomly Bookish :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...