Saturday, September 6, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A short and sweet one this week.

TV/MOVIE

The Riot Club movie poster

Last week I shared the trailer. This week, it's the movie poster for my newest movie obsession.



Why hello there gorgeous guys in fantastic suits. It captures the tone of the movie without giving away how dark it actually seems to get. I cannot wait for this to reach Canadian theaters. I am not sure it has an official release date in North America, but it is scheduled to release in the UK on September 19th.

OTHER

Fall TV season

The fall TV season is just around the corner, and I couldn't be happier. I am, of course, excited for the next season of my returning favourites, but there are a lot of amazing new shows starting as well. Top of that list is obviously Gotham. How To Get Away With Murder, a new show from Shondra Rhimes also looks worth checking out. There will also be plenty of new shows starting in the winter months (Jan - March) that look interesting.

Las Vegas trip

My work is sending me a on work trip to Las Vegas. I leave this month and am starting to get excited about going. I have a bunch of things to do between now and when I leave so the time will fly by.

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even heard of this movie but ohmygod that poster! I'll definitely be going to see this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend showed me a picture of The Riot Club but I haven't seen the trailer yet. And Vegas, I'm jealous! I hope you have fun! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...