Saturday, December 13, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Quiet week so I have a super small obsessions post this week. There is only one thing I can think to share this week.

OTHER

Book Expo America 2015

I just registered to attend Book Expo America 2015 and I am so excited to be going once again. I cannot wait to meet up with everyone and talk about bookish things! This tends to be when my excitement starts to kick in, and it'll only increase one we are in January.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...