Sunday, January 4, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

This week I received two books from Random House Canada that were high up on my wishlist!


The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins (Goodreads)
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads)

A huge thank you to Random House Canada for these books. I've already read All The Bright Places and thought it was really well written. It's not the type of book you 'enjoy' but it was sadly beautiful. Look for my review coming soon!

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't read either of these, but am looking forward to seeing why you thought All The Bright Places was sadly beautiful. Sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of All the Bright Places! I've heard nothing but good things about that book. Happy reading! :)
    Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...