Sunday, January 18, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

This week a whole bunch of books made their way into my book closet!

First up is a book that Kelly (from Kellyvision) has been raving about! I was very excited to win a copy through a contest on Twitter that was held.


A Game Of Love And Death by Martha Brockenbrough (Goodreads)

Next, I was THRILLED to come home to this amazing package from Harper Canada in my mailbox.


I pretty much want to read ALL of these, immediately. I've heard amazing things about Kissing In America and 99 Days so I am especially looking forward to those!

Finding Paris by Joy Preble (Goodreads)
The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer (Goodreads)
Kissing In America by Margo Robb (Goodreads)
City Love by Susane Colasanti (Goodreads)
99 Days by Katie Cotugno (Goodreads)

A huge thank you to Harper Canada and Martha Brockenbrough for these lovelies!

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. You got an amazing stack of books this week. They look amazing. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome books. I'm super excited for The Game of Love and Death and Kissing in America. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I can't wait for the Game of Love & Death... it sounds so good! I can't wait for 99 Days either because it just sounds like such a fun read. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...