Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Extremely small Weekly Obsessions post this week.

BOOKS

Cover of Brianna Shrum's Never, Never (Goodreads)



This.Is.Perfect. PERFECT. If you are a Peter Pan fangirl, this is going to make you want to immediately pick up this book. The skull and crossbones, the bloody feather, and the iconic ship all come together to create a nod to the class tale while reminding you this is not your usual Peter Pan.

I Was Here by Gayle Forman (Goodreads)

This book was EVERYTHING I hope it would be. It was filled with emotion, romance and that characterization that Gayle Forman does so well. Be sure to check out my review if you missed it and pick up a copy on Tuesday when it's released.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. This looks and sounds awesome! Is this YA or NA? I'm curious- do you think a guy would like this book?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...