Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Extremely small Weekly Obsessions post this week.

BOOKS

My Favourite Manson Girl by Alison Umminger (Goodreads)

I stumbled across this thanks to Kelly from Kellyvision. This sounds like it has the potential to be amazing.
Tells the present-day story of 15-year-old Anna, who escapes to Los Angeles for the summer and finds herself immersed in the story of the Manson Girls and begins to see disturbing parallels around her. 
I am very intrigued and look forward to hearing more about it as we get close to it's 2016 publication date.

MOVIE/TV

Disney's Beauty and the Beast live action adaptation

It was recently announced that Disney will be doing a live action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. It will closely follow the cartoon and even have many of the beloved songs from the classic tale. Emma Watson has signed on to be Belle (obviously amazing!). Everything about this has made me very excited. I am eager for casting news for the Beast and Gaston to be announced!

Game of Thrones

I am officially caught up on Game of Thrones. I will be watching the next season in weekly doses like everyone else. I had my heart crushed at the Red Wedding (*sniff*), have cheered for Arya, and have learned to like some of the characters I hated. I cannot wait to see what is next for all of them.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...