Sunday, April 5, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Lots of excitement in my mailbox this week!

First up is a birthday gift from Christy (The Reader Bee) which is the awesome bookmark in the photo below! I also won a contest that she had for her blogiversary and got The Wicked Will Rise pre-order in the mail at the same time! Thanks, Christy!


The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (goodreads)

Next up is a package of amazing from HarlequinTeen. It's taken sheer willpower to not dive into Legacy of Kings immediately.


Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman (goodreads)
Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry (goodreads)

I am not sure how long I'll be able to resist Legacy of Kings! A huge thank you to HarlequinTeen for the chance to review.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Legacy of Kings is a new book that I hadn't heard of before, but it does sound amazing. I hope that you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul ..... i'm getting Dorothy Must die soon :)

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...