Saturday, April 4, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Very small Weekly Obsessions post this week! There were a few amazing sounding books I've heard about recently.

BOOKS

26 Kisses by Anna Michels (goodreads)

This sounds completely adorable and I need it immediately. The Publishers Weekly announcement...
When Veda's boyfriend dumps her right after graduation, she embarks on a summer love quest: to kiss 26 boys, one with a name for each letter of the alphabet.
Sounds super cute, right? It's scheduled for a 2016 release, but you can join me in the pining until it's released right now. I cannot wait to see the names given to the guys for some of the letters! I hope some of them are unusual.

TV and Movies

Aquarius 

The first key art for Aquarius was released and it's kind of perfect.


Love the tagline. Love the look (it fits with the time period). Love the fact that it's a 2 hour premiere. I'll for sure be watching May 28th (or technically as soon as I get back from BEA as I will be in NYC when it airs).

OTHER

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday! I spent it with my sister and her family. I'll be doing something to celebrate with friends later as this weekend is Easter but I was excited to spend it with my family. My nieces were quite excited to celebrate with me.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...