Saturday, June 20, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Sequel to Red Queen (goodreads)

Epic Reads revealed the title for the sequel of Red Queen. If you've read this blog you are already aware how much I loved Victoria Aveyard's debut. I've been desperate for the sequel since I finished  and have been ravenous for ANY details about it.

The title for the sequel is ......


Amazing right? Whose sword is it? Why is it glass? Is it not a physical sword? So many questions and those answers will not be provided until Feb 9th. I'll be desperately trying to get my hands on an ARC in the meantime.

Black Rose by Bree Barton announcement (goodreads)

This is being called Pride and Prejudice meets Graceling and I am already VERY excited about this one. Here is the official announcement found on the author's twitter page with more details.

Embedded image permalink

This sounds AMAZING. The wait for this one is going to be long however as it doesn't come out until 2017!

TV

Outlander

I decided to check out the first episode of Outlander and I am hooked. I've only seen two episodes so far but I am loving Claire's outfits and am totally shipping her and Jamie. I am hoping to get to watch more episodes soon. Anyone else seen it?

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...