Saturday, July 25, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Covers for Queen Song (goodreads) and Steel Scars (goodreads) by Victoria Aveyard


These stunning covers are for two novellas that will expand on side characters within the series. I am really excited as both of these characters intrigued me and are some that I am eager to learn more about. Both of these come out before Glass Sword (Queen Song releases September 1st, and Steel Scars follows on January 6th) so they'll be a much needed fix of this amazing world until it's release.

TV/MOVIE

Paper Towns movie

This movie was incredibly fun and was hilarious. Way more funny than I anticipated. There is also an A+++ cameo in it that will delight a lot of fans.  I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would and if you're  fan of the book I'd bet you'll enjoy this adaptation.

OTHER

#OTSPSecretSister

This will be my first time taking part and I am so excited to do so. It sounds like such a fun way to get involved with the community and I cannot wait to see who I get paired with. I've already gone out and got some cute stationary to write letters on.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...