Saturday, January 2, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A small Weekly Obsessions post this week due to the holiday season!

TV/MOVIE

Tris and Four Allegiant Posters

I could not stop starring at these when they were released. There is something really eye catching and arresting about these posters.


They scream Tris and Four to me, and I love that the marketing department went this route. I am excited to see what else they might release.

OTHER

2016

I am so excited for the new year. It's a fresh start and I cannot wait to see what awaits for me in 2016! I hope it's filled with amazing books, amazing memories, and some new experiences. I have made a promise to myself that this would be the year I say yes more and push myself out my comfort zone so I am excited to see where that takes me.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous poster. I'm so nervous about Allegiant I hope the movie goes another way from the book. Happy new year!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...