Sunday, April 3, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Lots of amazing books made their way into my mailbox this week.


Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld (goodreads)
Finding Fraser by KC Dyer (goodreads)

I received Eligible for review from Penguin Random House Canada, so a huge thank you to them. I also want to thank Berkley Books and Netgalley for the review copy of Finding Fraser. If you're a fan of Outlander you many want to check this one out (and the ebook is currently available).


This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Harper Collins Canada (especially HCC Frenzy) for This Savage Song. I have heard nothing but great things about this so I am REALLY excited to read it. I've loved all of Victoria's other books so I am sure this one will be no exception.

I was also offered the opportunity to review a book from BookByYou.com. A huge thank you them for sending this. It sounds like it'll be REALLY fun and funny! This will be part of a summer event I have planned so be sure to check back for thoughts on putting yourself in a story!

And lastly, we had our yearly book club party for the book club that my friend Ciara hosts at Chapters Pinecrest here in Ottawa. The lovely people at Penguin Random House Canada sent over some books and I am SOOOOO excited about the one I took home with me.


Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten (goodreads)

A HUGE thank you to Ciara (for hosting an incredible event) and Penguin Random House Canada!

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...