Saturday, October 22, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Just a small Weekly Obsessions post this week.

BOOK

Cover of Dreamfall by Amy Plum (goodreads)

A creepy sounding premise deserves a creepy cover to go with and and Amy Plum's new book certainly delivers an unsettling cover.


It is a cover that is perfect for a novel that is described as part Flatliners, and part Nightmare On Elm Street. I cannot wait to read this but in the meantime I'll settle for enjoying this stunning cover.

OTHER

Beauty and the Beast Society6 Design 

This is found in Evie Seo's Society6 shop. Her designs are always lovely but this one is simply stunning.


You can view more of her amazing design over at Society6, but I predict many will be purchasing something with this particular design on it.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...