Sunday, November 20, 2016

Holiday Gift Giving - Non Book Ideas - Day Three



Today is the last day of my little holiday gift giving guide event. Today I am going to focus on Society6 and Redbubble. Two shops that I've used before and have loved the merchandise I've received.

They offer mugs, totes bags, notebooks and so much more. It is a lot like Etsy in that you can find something for everyone on your list. I am going to highlight a shop that is a personal favourite of mine. 


Evie's designs are well known in the book community and she has both a Society6 and Redbubble store. I recommend checking both as some designs only appear on the one site.

She is incredibly talented and I, in particular, love her Peter Pan design. I have a few items with it on it. The items are good quality and their customer service is excellent.

Here are just some of my favourite designs that she's done from both her Society6 and Redbubble shops.





A mug with some delicious tea, coffee or hot chocolate is a perfect Christmas gift and she certainly has plenty of amazing designs to choose from. She is also open to suggestions for her designs so be in touch with her if you're looking for something in particular.

Spend some time browsing both Society6 and Redbubble as I am sure you'll find a wonderful design for everyone on your list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...