Monday, December 12, 2016

2017 Most Anticipated - Simon and Schuster




Today I have Jackie from Simon and Schuster Canada offering up her choices for most anticipated reads of 2017. We have titles for the Middle Grade and YA fans, and even some adult titles for those who are looking for those.

There are a lot of amazing sounding titles and each one links to the Goodreads page, where available, so you can find out more about them. I highly recommend checking them all out.



Middle Grade/Teen
Beast is an Animal by Peternelle Van Arsdale
Anima’s Voice by Hena Khan
The Gauntlet  by Karuna Piazi
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandya Menon
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
Save the Date by Morgan Matson
Desserts First by Siobhan Vivian
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell

Adult
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
Juliet’s Answer by Glenn Dixon
Kill the Father by Sandrone Dazieri
Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
Keep Her Safe by KA Tucker
Enemies of Versailles by Sally Christie
Where I Live Now by Sharon Butalla
Roughneck by Jeff Lemire
Watch Me Go by Megan Miranda
Canadaland: Guide to Canada by Jesse Brown

A huge thank you to Jackie for taking the time to provide her list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...