Saturday, December 17, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Small Weekly Obsessions post this week. As the holidays come closer there are less announcements happening but there are a few exciting things that were revealed.

TV/MOVIE

Sebastian Stan joins cast of I, Tonya

One of my faves from the Marvel movies now has an entirely different role for me to get excited about. It was announced (via Deadline) that Sebastian Stan will be joining Margot Robbie in the film based on the infamous Tonya Harding and the attack on Nancy Kerrigan. He will be playing Tonya's husband who was involved in the events leading up to the attack. I am excited to see what Sebastian does with this role.

OTHER

Joyce from Stranger Things Funko

You may recall the amazing Stranger Things Funko set that I shared a little while back. They added to the set in the most amazing way (and I totally forgot to share it before now).

Joyce will officially be part of the 1st wave of Funkos and she is perfect.



Those Christmas lights! Her outfit! Now all we need is Hopper and the set will be complete.

I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift

This song is incredibly catchy and is a perfect fit for the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack. I've petty much had it on repeat since it was released.



What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...