Sunday, January 8, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I realized that I had not included many of the Christmas time gifts that I had gotten in one of these round up posts, so this week's edition is going to be filled with lots of goodies.

First up, I received and ARC of one of my most anticipated books of 2017!


Becoming Bonnie by Jenni L Walsh (goodreads)

I am so excited to read this. I have plans to spend a weekend with this VERY soon (perhaps while enjoying some drinks). Thanks, Jenni!

Next up, I hadn't yet shared my lovely gift from Jess who was my Secret Santa in the #OttawaBlogette exchange this year. She got me some of my favourite things!


I love the wine glass, and the entire relaxation theme of the gift was A+! Thanks, Jess!

Next, I got my Christmas gift from Christy who outdid herself this year! I love the t-shirt and my cute little Tinkerbell Pop! She's tiny and adorable.


Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle (goodreads)

Thank you again, Christy! The book was a fun holiday read too! 

Next up is my #TBTBSanta package which was amazing. Thank you so much to Lauren From Lose Time Reading for spoiling me AND my cat.

Aria got her own little present from Lauren's cat. She was very excited she even opened it herself! The catnip smell was too much for her to resist so she ripped open the package pretty quickly with her teeth since I wasn't doing it quickly enough for her liking.


My gifts were awesome too! I love the Belle Pop and the cute Rudolph ornament. 


Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott (goodreads)
Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)

Lastly, I have a few books for review from Raincoast.


Windwitch by Susan Dennard (goodreads)
Letters To The Lost by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)

Once again, thank you to everyone who totally spoiled me! I have had a pretty crazy mailbox this last little bit and am so thankful for the amazingness I now get to enjoy. 

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Tinkerbell is so adorable! You got a lot of awesome stuff :D Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...