Saturday, February 4, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A few things caught my eye this week, but I am mainly all about the new Beauty and the Beast trailer!

TV/MOVIE

Beauty And The Beast final trailer

It seems Disney saved the best for last because this trailer is everything. Just watch it and try to not have a grin on your face during most of it.


Goosebumps kick in right around when the 'barely even friends...' verse starts. Something about the nostalgia of the song combined with the glimpse of both the 'Be Our Guest' and 'Gaston' musical numbers just really works. It makes my heart swell. Speaking of Gaston, I am loving the brief glimpse that we've seen of Luke Evans in this movie. Talking to himself in the mirror, and the bit where he slicks his hair back during 'Gaston' is perfection. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favourite movies of 2017. 

Stranger Things Season 2

It will come as no surprise that I am desperate for anything relating to season two of Stranger Things. Entertainment Weekly released that there will be a first look teaser released during Superbowl Sunday. They also released the first still from season two.


I love that the boys are dressing up as Ghostbusters! I cannot wait to see the teaser and to find out an official release date for season two.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...