Saturday, March 18, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A small Weekly Obsessions but one filled with some pretty amazing things!

BOOK

Hunting Prince Dracula cover (goodreads)

Stalking Jack The Ripper was one of my favourite reading experiences of last year. I was very excited when it was announced that the next book would revolve around Dracula.

The cover was just released and I love it! So much!



The stake in her hands! OMG! It is perfect. I love the white outfit against the dark background. I am hoping this will be at  Book Expo America this year because I need to read it ASAP!

TV/MOVIE

Beauty and the Beast (live action)

I went to see this movie Thursday night and was completely charmed. I already want to see it again. The movie is very similar to the classic animated version and I predict anyone who LOVED the original will not be disappointed by this remake. I thought Emma Watson was a perfect Belle. Dan Stevens is wonderful as Beast (and he has an incredible singing voice). Luke Evans was charmingly evil as Gaston. Josh Gad was wonderful as LeFou. The entire cast was great and I loved the new songs they added to the movie with Evermore being a personal favourite.

Have you see the Beauty and the Beast remake yet? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

Red Nose Day .... Actually

I was excited when it was announced that Love Actually was going to have a reunion of sorts for Red Nose Day! They recently released a trailer for the event and it is, as expected, perfect.



This teaser, of course, is a callback to Andrew Lincoln's iconic scene in the original. I wonder if Mark will be outside Juliet's house with more poster boards in this follow up. 

OTHER

Book Expo America

I received notification that my press pass application was approved for BEA this year which means I'll be traveling to New York City in May for the annual event again this year! I am so excited to see everyone, meet some authors, and basically fangirl over books in general. It is one big bookish party and I am so excited to be a part of it again this year.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...